Angela Miller who serves as Director of Healthcare Claims Controversy is experienced in working with healthcare organizations to improve business operations, billing and collections cash flow, and full-scale compliance program implementation, training, and audits. Her healthcare experience includes:
- Perform compliance and due diligence audits verifying compliance with state and federal regulations and carrier coverage criteria for billed claims for physician practices, home health, sleep labs, medical equipment, laboratory, and pharmacy providers.
- Develop custom compliance programs and training materials.
- Assist organizations with audits for investigation purposes.
- Regulatory affairs (permits, licensure, supplier/provider applications, DBA’s, Certificates of Authority, etc.).
- Accounts receivable assessments and collections.
- Chronic care management services
- Sales and marketing development and implementation
- Campbell University, B.B.A.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
- Certified Medical Coder (CMC)
- Certificate of completion for Inpatient Coder