Brad has approximately fifteen years of consulting and valuation experience. Brad has performed hundreds of asset and business enterprise valuations, with deep expertise in private equity companies and portfolio companies.
Being Certified in Intangible and Entity Valuations, Brad has the expertise to appraise intangible assets such as customer relationships, tradenames and trademarks, non-compete arrangements, and technology and software. Brad also has experience providing positive assurance and range of value analyses for options, derivatives, credit facilities, and preferred equity investments for clients in the private equity and hedge fund sectors.
Brad previously worked with global valuation firm Duff & Phelps, where he was a Director in the Dallas office. Prior to that, Brad worked with HBK Investments and Bank of America, performing credit and risk management analyses.
· Private equity portfolio valuations
· Intangible assets for financial reporting
· Gift and estate tax valuations
· Valuation of derivatives and other complex assets
· Abilene Christian University, B.B.A., Financial Management
· Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute
· CFA Society of Dallas-Fort Worth
· American Society of Appraisers