Dr. Biswas’ more than twenty years of expertise includes interdisciplinary projects in reservoir engineering, simulation studies for both unconventional and conventional reservoirs, and working on waterflooding/gas-cycling and hydraulic fracturing projects. His expertise also includes enhanced oil recovery feasibility studies and performance evaluations/economic analyses.
Over his career, Dr. Biswas has worked for the following companies:
- Mobil E&P,
- DeGolyer and MacNaughton,
- TXU Energy Trading, and
- Blade Energy Partners.
His experience spans assignments in:
- the Middle-East,
- Latin America,
- Asia, and
- Across the Continental USA.
- PhD. in Petroleum Engineering from UTA
- Certificate of Finance from Cox School of Business, SMU
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Professional Engineer, P.E.
Deepankar Biswas, PhD.
SENIOR CONTRACT ENGINEER