Erin Buck is currently a Senior Associate at ValueScope, Inc. In this position she has worked on litigation cases involving matrimonial disputes, business interruptions and tax matters.
Ms. Buck’s prior experience includes six years of serving as a litigation consultant and financial analyst in a variety of cases, including economic damages, professional malpractice, shareholder disputes, and marital dissolutions. She has been responsible for controlling and managing documents received from clients, analyzing financial statements and preparing damages models, assisting with deposition preparation, and writing and reviewing expert reports.
- Senior Financial Analyst, The BVA Group, LLP
- Senior Consultant, Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- St. Louis University, Master of Accountancy
- University of Oklahoma, BBA in Finance and Accounting
- American Institute of CPAs (CPA license)