Martin Hanan founded ValueScope, Inc. to provide valuation and financial advisory services to clients who expect insightful and accurate analysis from highly experienced professionals. Having over 30 years of business valuation, transaction and business economics consulting experience and having created two industry-leading firms, Mr. Hanan has managed hundreds of engagements for other professional advisors, and government and corporate clients in a wide array of industries.
Mr. Hanan’s expertise includes the valuation of closely held business interests, financial derivatives, and intellectual property; governance issues including executive compensation; and financial and tax reporting issues including transfer pricing, transactional assistance and methods designed to accelerate corporate cash flow and value.
Mr. Hanan’s strengths include deep insight into econometrics, theory and methodology, business appraisal, and empirical analysis. He is highly analytical, quantitative and creative, and utilizes these skills in assignments ranging from value measurement to performance improvement to expert testimony.
- Founder, ValueScope, Inc.
- Founder, Business Valuation Services, Inc.
- Outside director of public and private firms
- Seasoned public speaker
- Author and educator
- Loyola University of Chicago, M.B.A., Finance
- University of Illinois, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- The CFA Institute
- Board of Trustees, Alliance for Higher Education and North Texas Regional Center for Innovation and Commercialization.