Mr. Hanan’s expertise includes the valuation of closely held business interests, financial derivatives, and intellectual property; governance issues including executive compensation; and financial and tax reporting issues including transfer pricing, transactional assistance and methods designed to accelerate corporate cash flow and value.
Mr. Hanan’s strengths include deep insight into econometrics, theory and methodology, business appraisal, and empirical analysis. He is highly analytical, quantitative and creative, and utilizes these skills in assignments ranging from value measurement to performance improvement to expert testimony.
- Founder, ValueScope, Inc.
- Founder, Business Valuation Services, Inc.
- Outside director of public and private firms
- Seasoned public speaker
- Author and educator
- Loyola University of Chicago, M.B.A., Finance
- University of Illinois, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- The CFA Institute
- Board of Trustees, Alliance for Higher Education and North Texas Regional Center for Innovation and Commercialization.