Focusing on “Quality” to Bankruptcy Valuation Services
1. PREFERENCE ACTIONS SOLVENCY ANALYSIS (SECTION 547) – Our CPAs and Forensic Accountants assist you in identifying voidable transfers of an interest of the debtor in property to or for the benefit of a creditor; for or on account of an antecedent debt owed by the debtor before such transfer was made; or made while the debtor was insolvent.
2. FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS SOLVENCY ANALYSIS (SECTION 548) – Our Experts have testified with respect to fraudulent transfer any times in court. We have the experience to ssess whether or not a transfer was made with intent to defraud and was less than reasonable equivalent value.
3. ASSET SALE PRICE AND CREDITOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION ANALYSIS (SECTION 363) – Our Valuation Analysts will assist the Trustee to ensure that any sale or lease of DIP Assets are fair to the bankruptcy stakeholders.
4. ADEQUATE PROTECTION OF A CREDITOR’S INTEREST (SECTION 361) – If an event (e.g., a Section 363 sale) causes a decrease in a creditor’s interest in debtor property, the creditor will receive cash or an additional lien on debtor property, our Valuation Analysts will assist the Trustee in determining adequate protection provided by appropriate cash payments, replacement liens, or other appropriate relief.
5. ANALYSIS OF WHETHER THE VALUE OF A SECURED CREDITOR’S CLAIM IS FULLY SECURED (RULES 3012 AND 3018) – Our Experts assist the Trustee and Court in determining the value of a claim secured by a lien on property and determine, based on fair and equitable value, whether a plan of reorganization should be accepted.
6. CONFIRMATION OF THE REORGANIZATION PLAN (SECTION 1129) – Our Valuation Analysts will opine on the proposed plan of reorganization with respect to each impaired class of claims.
7. CRAM DOWN OF THE REORGANIZATION PLAN (SECTION 1129) – Our Valuation Analysts will opine on the proposed plan of reorganization (Cram Down) is fair and equitable.
8. SECURED CREDITOR RELIEF FROM THE AUTOMATIC STAY (SECTION 362) – After the bankruptcy filing, there is an “automatic stay” of the creditors’ ability to collect on prepetition debts. Our CPAs and Forensic Accountants assist you in determining whether the “property” that is of interest to the creditors is necessary to an effective reorganization.
9. COLLATERAL VALUE FOR DIP FINANCING – Our Valuation Analysts will assist you in determining the appropriate level of DIP financing, if available.
10. DEBTOR CORPORATION DIRECTOR DUTIES AND THE ZONE OF INSOLVENCY – Our Experts will assist the board of directors in determining if the corporation is within the zone of insolvency.